my life

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tsunami

I’m back to my own place now. I’ve spent the last weekend, which is the Christmas weekend at my sister’s place. Watched tv that few days, only tv, nothing else. There’s no computer there, no internet, and I’m so bored! I got to know the quake that shattered few parts of Asia when I’m there. I feel so sad for all those people. It happened on Sunday, when most of the families are having their time out by the beach. So much died, not to mention the tourists, and fishermen. This is the first time that Malaysia been affected by quake. Although it’s not earth quake, it’s tsunami. It is impossible for those who’s at the site survive. The wave is 20 feet high, when they hit and drag you, it’s impossible to run or hide. Everyone is having fun at the beach, and no one suspect such disastrous thing would happen. I feel so sorry for the families that have lost some of their member. There’s even a man who witnessed 4 of his son and his wife being swept away by waves when they’re holidaying by the beach. It’s just so sad. Are we near the end of the world? Is this signs of it? I just hope that there will be no more subsequent shakes.

Had a test today, did quite badly, and there will be 2 more tests for the next 2 days. Just hope that I’ll survive.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, really can feel the impact.

Good luck for your test anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home