my life

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Explorer

For these few days, the only website that i visited was The Star Classifieds, Window's Update, and excite.com. I'm trying to figure out which place should i move. I'm looking for a place which is convenient, and quiet, and not that congested. But then, things are not always as you hope for. I'm beginning to feel exhausted, eventhough i only look for the place online! Moving is just so troublesome, and I'm a pazy pig. It makes me headache when i think of packingup my belingings, not to mention I don't have any furniture! All my clothes and other stuffs, i think i'll need a lorry to carry it all. Sigh. Just duno't know how will i manage it. Think i just need to call a few of my friends to help me pack and carry. haha. That's what friends are for ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home