my life

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's a hoax!

Been contacting a lot of people today, trying to get a suitable unit. At last we settle on one, which offer the least, and we agreed to have a look at the place. At first the owner said 9.30pm, coz he's still very very busy playing golf! Then when it's that time, he called again to say need to make it to 10.30pm, coz he haven't finished. Then when it's 10.30, he said he's still on the way. Ok, we waited for him coz the price he offered is low (actually bit him who offere, it's his wife). When we're there, he keep forcing us to rent it and put our deposit. Ok, when we decided to rent it, he told us the rent is not what the one that the wife said, it's actually 200 more! If it's like that, i can get a better unit with a better view! It's just like fooling us around, how could it be like that? Luckily I did mention the rent, if not we will not known, and we can't do anything when we agreed to sign the agreement. He wasted our whole night's time, summo keep showing off here saying he need to settle this as soon as possible, coz `his wife keep pestering him, and he can't PLAY GOLF!' What kind of excuse is this? It's just too bad, coz he keep saying there's someone willing to move in tomorrow, and he's willing to pay higher price, but he's quite reluctant to rent it to that person, coz it's through an agent. And he's going to lose a month's rent for that. I personally think that, coz the agent promise him a higher rent, that's why he's raising it. I thought it will be more ok if we deal with the owner, but I think better for me to deal with the agent next time. No more like this. I feel like I've got cheated. Wasted my time. I'll take this as a lesson. Next time anyone tell me he's not free coz he's playing golf, i'm not going to entertain him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home