my life

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Why is it like this?

I just don't know why, whether it's my hormonal changes, or is it that both of us are in bad bad mood. I won't ask why, because i know i will never get an answer. I know it will just make me more frustrated. I just don't know how to handle the conflict we had. It's just so sad. I try to communicate, but without any success. Is it my problem, or is it our problem? I think i have to think hard, to try to solve the problem. I try to reach out, but the bridge is not there. I have to work really hard then. I just don't know why i am treated this way.

Been online this whole afternoon, for more than 4 hours, and I'm still using dialup! Wow! Next month's bill will be huge~.~ And i'm not going to stay here next month. Just hope I won't bring any problem that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home