my life

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Still scounting around

It's been raining for the whole day, and it really makes me moody. Can't concentrate on writing my thesis, i'm just want to go out and have some fresh air. But then, time's running out, and I really need to finish it within this month, and I'm not even half way through! Still a long way to go. Just hope i can pull things together. In the mean time, I think i need to rest. (Did i mention I'm a lazy pig?)

Been out scounting for a suitable place with Lucas just now, and found some really nice place, but need some traveling. I still can't decide which to choose : Cheaper but need to travel, or near but bit expensive? I've been thinking quite some time, and stilll can't decide. Just hope things will work out fine. And i hope i can move out from here as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home