my life

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oh gosh!

Haven got the chance to update these few days, been quite busy, and tired. Seems like that the only things that I do is thesis, and trying to figure out how to move all my stuffs to the new place.

Watched National Treasure the other day, not bad actually, but I did expect more action packed than this. The beginning was quite slow, especially after they found the ship, but then later turn out better. Waiting for the sequel, hope it will be more like Indiana Jones, more action. Really need to mention the supporting actor (what’s his name??) he’s really funny! Think he will be acting in more films.

I’m at One Utama’s Popular book store just now, and there’s a fight between the cashier (a malay man) and his supervisor (a malay lady). The cashier is actually serving a customer, then he just shout out in some malay (which I don’t understand) then ends with `stupid, stupid’. The customer is so dumb folded! Then the supervisor came over to scold him, then they just fight in the middle of a quiet book store! It’s like, can’t they just go inside the office or some where else to fight? It’s such a bad impression to the customers! The lady kept demand an apology, but from what I can get from the fight, it’s her actually that started all of it. Such a sorry sight. They just kept arguing there. All other workers just stand there and enjoy the scene, and no one tried to help or try to calm both of them down.

And another thing, I just don’t know how long should I wait until I can happily chew fried chicken! I realized today that I can’t even bite a soft burger! My front teeth not only hurts, they don’t meet! How am I going to bite food if they do not meet each other? I tear off the burger! Not bite, but tear! Imagine that! And my friend mention my braces looked like Chinese fire crackers! Long and red. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home