my life

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Thesis thesis...............

Just got a shock when my coursemate that we need to hand in the first draft this week! I haven even finish half of it! Eventhough some of my group have finished, and plan to hand it in next week, but that's not my problem. I just need to do things my pace, but then i never thought that i need to hand in this week! Ans writing a thesis is so damn HARD! I kept writing and deleting, writing and deleting. I just cant be satisfy with what i've written. I'm terrified! All of them have finished, and I'm still half way. I'm nervous, feel very pressured. This morning till afternoon just sit in front of the comp, but i can't write even 1 page of it out! It's just SO HARD! I really have to finish at least the first 3 parts by this weekend, if not i don't think i can finish by time. Think will do as fast as possible, then hand it in for check.

Just now went to Ikea, haha. Go around see all those furniture, feel very good. Though the time i'm there is not long, but also feel happy. The things are so nice! Good good good. When i move and have my own place, i'll try to get all my furniture from ikea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home