my life

Monday, January 17, 2005

Busy busy

Thought I can finish some part of my thesis this weekend, but I'm quite busy, not with my work, but busy scouting for a place. Been following some of my friend's recommendation, out searching in some other places that I've never thought before. I'm very grateful with my friends, they helped a lot with my searching, continously giving ideas, and accompanying me to have a look at some of the place. With all these, i still have time to go shopping with a friend yester, and at last I bought the KL and Klang Valley map, which cost me about 50. I think is a quite good investment, coz I'm using it to search for places to stay! Lucky i got this map, I didn't get lost in Taman Desa this afternoon. Found a few apartments and condo there, but heard that this place is quite jam during office hours. Ah well, i just need to find as much place as possible. Then only i can make comparisons. I just can't limit myself to one option, what if this fail? Then i have no place to stay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home