my life

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The complexity of putting braces

I’ve got my braces done today, the pain is much less than I got my teeth extracted. I thought it’s just an easier procedure, but then I lie down there for 1 hour, just for putting on all the semen on my teeth. I chose a red rubber band! Coz Chinese New Year is approaching! At first thought red and gold, but then will look quite weird, so just took 1 colour. Now I can’t close my mouth! And my coursemate commented that I look like Donald duck, with my mouth pointing out now. I can’t even smile with my mouth close. I think I just have to be patient, and wait for 2 years. The doctor said this treatment will take round 2 years, if everything alright. I feel like I got punched in the mouth, with all the tooth pressured back into my mouth. It’s not painful, but very troublesome. Just hope that everything will go on smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home