my life

Friday, January 14, 2005

It's So Hot!

This is the first month of 2005, and the first national problem happened. Power failure happened in whole of KL, Selangor, Melaka, and Johor. There's no electricity for about 3 to 4 hours. I'm so hot! It's already hot in the afternoon during lunch time, then there's no power! I can't even on my computer. Luckily the power came back quite fast, and not like few years back where I need to wait for few days. I do hope this will never happen again. Heard the biggest generator in Klang was down, and that affect half of Peninsular Malaysia. This makes me think, if there is no electricity in the future, I think I won't be able to survive a day. The thing that made me s worried is that my cell phone was out of power! The battery was low, and it will off in half an hour times'. I'd forgot to charge it, again. My phone's down, then there's no fan, no light, everything that i use need electricity to run. I'm stuck! I can't do anything! Except slee, but it's so hard, i can hardly have a nap. I'm lucky. It's not that long. And lucky Wan Utama still have electricity, i can still go there for the afternoon and evening. Lucky lucky, haha. Not like all the shopping complexes in KL, which are in total dark. I'm lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home