my life

Friday, January 21, 2005

`You looked awful!'

I've been getting this kind of comments and remarks these few days after I have done my braces. I'd even scared a cashier just now at Carrefour when i smiled to him. Can't people be more creative? I'm getting a red colour band on my braces because chinese new year is approaching. I'll change it a more conservative colour next time, since RED colour is too striking for some of ya, especially that Lucas, who kept making fun of my braces. I had no choice ok! I have to do it. Who wants to be called`iron teeth girl' when she's already 23? I dare not even think when i put on lipstick! And this treatment will last 2 years.

I'll change it to another colour, i promise.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger sze said...

We SOOOO have to meet up again during CNY - so that I can see those red bands of yours! Do they make them pink with sparkly things on them by any chance? hehe..

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Denise said...

pink is nice ;)light pink...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home