my life

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Is it THAT hard?

Been trynig my luck to look for a good unit these few days, and it turn out quite well. This calling of the agents had made me wonder, should I just go for a more expensive unit but more accessible place? There are loads of places in the more isolated places (not to say isolate, it's just that it's not that accessible), and the ren't just different for 100. Makes me start thinking, and it's just headache. Well, as cantonese saying, `boat until jetty will get straight' haha, so I think I will sort it out.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger sze said...

If you get a more accessible but slightly more expensive place, you:
1. don't have to worry too much about driving too late at nights
2. the money saved for a cheaper, further place would probably be spent on petrol anyway.
3. you'll have more time to spend with your darling instead of being in the car all the time *bleh*

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger ymeng said...

haha, i know all about that.

but then, still can't decide, and have to see the availability of the units. need to be fast i guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home