my life

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I've Been so busy

I've moved to a new place, and currently still without any internet connection. It's been extremely busy for me, coz i need to rush my first draft of my thesis, and moving to a new place. So musch things happen in a week's time, and i really need to clear the things, and buy new stuffs for my place. I can only say things haven't gone smoothly, and now I'm back in Ipoh to celebrate Chinese New Year. I don't really like this festive season, coz i really need to help out a lot in the family thingy. Mother expect a lot from us, but then we also have our group of friends who we wish to meet up with. Then there'll be a lot of noise from the family. Chaos.

Hope everything will turn out well, and i can get internet subscription at my new place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home