my life

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Stuck!

I'm stuck in the middle of preparing my thesis. I am at the last chapter, which is the discussion, and i;ve worked for a few days alr to settle it, but then i still can't do it. I do not have any idea how to start, and how to discuss my project! Moreover i need to quote other people's work to support my theory. It's the hardest part, and i wist to hand it in next monday, not to mention my printer broke down! Haven't buy a new one, think will be going to Low Yat tomorrow afternoon after my classes to buy one there. Think will be cheaper (I hope).

Just chat with Lucas, and he don't really believe in feng shui. Anyway, I'm still going to put all the stuffs around the place, no matter he believe or not. Will just tell him there're decorative items. Beside, they look really nice in brass colour. It's a pair of qilin (which is 2 inches tall), and a dragon with a golden ball (which is 4 inches tall). They're nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home