my life

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Do you believe in Feng Shui?

I think in the english speaking community the feng shui thing has been made popular by a very well known chinese lady. But then, some of my chinese speaking friends said she's just there to earn westerner's money. haha. I don't know whether should i believe in it. This year's the Rooster year, and it's qiote a bad year for rooster, coz we offend the Grand Duke Jupiter (what we call the Tai Shui), and it brings bad luck the whole year long. Several years back same thing happen, and i do remember there's a lot of misfortunes happen to me that year.

So this year, believe it or not, i'll be decorating my place following some of the frng shui tips (not from that famous lady, mind you). Hopefully I'll get a prosperous year ahed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home