my life

Friday, April 22, 2005

Change Face

We're chatting happily. We're talking bout the same topic. We're laughing on the same mistakes that we've done. Suddenly her face change. I don't know why. What had i said? I just mention that she need to read more on a certain topic. Then her whole face change. And she keep quiet for the rest of the journey. We're on our way to have our lunch. How can we eat when someone's there constantly showing their angry face to you? How can someone be so sensitive? I didn't like said directly on to her face, i mention it in a humourous way. She felt offended, that's for sure. Amybe I'm not her, I can't get it. Then later her friends told me, her attitude is like that. Hyper sensitive, when things about her studies are related. To me, it's just nothing. I know my results are like that. I can't do much about it alr. Just try my best to improve. No need to see the grades so great is it??? Sorry to say, but she's just so damn KIASU la....... I know grades are important, but it doesn't represent everything right...... I just don't know. Maybe different people different perception. Ah well, I won't talk anything about grades next time in front her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home