my life

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Why are you always like that?

"Eh, I'm going out yumcha with xx and his group of friends later ah...."

"Why geh? I thought you said his group of friends all very lansi and just love to show off??"

"aiya, you don't understand wan la. He asked me what, what to do, have to go la...."

"eh, just said you're not free la, you need to accompany me la, whatever la, can what.... "

"You don't understand wan la, he asked me....."

I think you're the one who don't understand. You talked how bad his group of friends, how they show off, how they talk bad of each other when last time you yumcha with them, but now when your friend give you a call, you rushed to their side. I think you're the one who don't understand. This is nothing about status ok. You won't be one of them eventhouugh how much time you spent with them. They are born to a wealthy family. They have a few platinum cards to use in their wallet. They can enjoy all the things that money can buy, they can afford it. But you're not. You can't afford it. You will never be one of them. How can I let you understand this? You will never be one of them. Even when you're with them, they just look down on you. Because you're not one of them. This is the cold hard truth of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home