my life

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I really love the smell of freshly cut grass. Don't know why, just love the smell of it, especially when there's someone cutting it, and I'm standing beside the field, taking deep breathes. It's so refreshing! I love green grass! But please don't ask me to eat grass! I can't stand the taste of it (eventhough i haven't tray any).

Got a shock just now, I''ve been scold by a junior officer who's way younger than me. I'm talking with a friend, who's collecting reading for the sound analysis, then she just scold us for talking, which will intefere with the reading. She's not taking any reading that time, she had just finished. Another thing is, she's a NOBODY! Not even a senior officer! Not even our supervisor, she got no rights to scold us like that. She thinks she's an officer there, she can simply just let out her anger towards us, who are students attached to this place? Even the unit's head never scold me before! I just don't know why. She's not yet the head, and yet what she's doing she acts as if she is. She's just 1 rank higher than us, and the last in the list. Everybody else scold her, and she can only scold us. But this is not fair to us! How can this happening to us?

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger sze said...

There are b****es everywhere. What to do.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger ymeng said...

I know. Just so damn sui that I met so much when I'm training there.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home