my life

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Not Pretty Enough

Suddenly found this song in my computer, sze sent to me wan. It's by Kasey Chambers, and I really like her voice, and the lyrics. Not pretty enough, it's not I'm ugly, but not pretty enough. How can one be pretty enough? Think more plastic surgeries will help, haha.

The big big pimples on my face had healed, but left some very ugly scars, marks behind. Now it looks like I've got a very big mole on my cheek, and there's a lot of marks on my nose and fore head. I've been very hard working (aka applying mask every day) but how come the marks still won't fade away? No more self esteem, when I go out like this. No wonder those people with bad skin feel so bad, now I know. Only 1 big pimple (and some small ones) make me feel so bad, I can't imagine those with really bad skin. I need to work harder i guess, apply more mask and moisturizer!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger sze said...

Kasey Chambers girl :) I've loadsa her songs. These days me into Jem too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home