my life

Monday, May 30, 2005

It's been quite some time that I cam'e here to write. I just finished my report (Finally!) yesterday, went to hand it in to my supervisor and lecturer. basically now i'm very free liao. just wait for the next semester to start. wanna earn some cash.

these few days i've been downloading exercise videos from the net. Tao Bo. hahaha. great exercise! and i'm trying all sorts of other execise. hope i can lose weight healthily. i am trying to find something that i can stick to it for a long time (i hope), if not, it will be a waste pf time and energy that i frantically lose weight now, but gain back the pounds few months later. i wanna stay healthy for the rest of my life. been very careful in my diet lately, trying to choose healthy and tasty food. ever wonder why the healthy foods are so tasteless, and all those tasty food are loaded with calories and harmful? I still LOVE double cheese burger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home