my life

Monday, June 13, 2005

Happy happy

My sister came down to KL, and both the Lee sisters went shopping in a few places. Happy happy. It's so happy that I can just go around the shops and bargain with them. But then, i also spent a lot. Haha. The happiness from geting good bargains can cover it all .

Bumped into sze lyn in the Tang's Studio in BB Plaza. Actually I saw her sister first, and i thougt she looked familiar, and we met for the first time in don't know how many months in the changin rooms! haha, felt lucky that day, met with sze, then another good thing happen to me when I'm ner the tool plaza, then got ppl treat me and my sisters (the elder sister's boy friend), then in the first time in really don't know how many monthes, i watched TV.

This weekend is really fruitful. Happy coz got great bargains, contended coz I'm with my siblings. Nothing beats my own family. I love them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home