my life

Friday, June 10, 2005

It's been a long time

It has been a long time since i came here to write anything. There's been some major changes in my life. I'm currently single again, after 5 years be with that man (i should call him BOY, coz he's just no mature enough). It's very sad for me, but I'm strong, I will be stronger. At first i felt like the end of the world, but then, I think i have more important things to do in my life than to be sad for the rest of my life! So here I am, trying to be normal again, trying my best to pick up back all my usuals hobbies and habits. I'm still me. As the old saying goes, no pain, no gain. I've leant a lot from this. I', trying to forgive, and forget. Coz i know if i don't forgive, i will never be able to forget. This is life, we can't always want it to be waht we want. I'm trying hard to lead a normal life back, of coz occasionally i'll feel lonely. So by then i will try to find things to do la. Luckily I've found a part time job now as a data entry person (THANKS to ah Boon!!!), I don't have much time to THINK, and to feel sorry for myself. I'm alright now. I think i will be better in the future. I am strong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home