my life

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I kena saman (2)

Just found out from friend that IF i go pay up the thing within 7 days they'll reduce the fine to half. hmmmm, i think i might go settle the things tomorrow, since i'll be free. I just don't want this thing to bother me, stay atmy mind for the rest of this month. I'm alright now, think it's just random, and i'm the unlucky one.

Saying bout random, leads me remember the Finale episode of CSI Las Vegas. Quintin Terantino (is it spelled like this?) directed, and it's very bloody. Blood splashing here and there, and it's quite enjoyable to watch it. Suspense, and the one that acted Nick is very good. He's macho kind of man, but then when in that episode, i can see the fear, and giving up of a ma when you know that you can't live in another 90 minutes. It's like, don't bring the hatred and fear with you when you're saved. Leave it behind.

I think i seriously need to leave something behind my live now. I seriously do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home