my life

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Just back from the tang lang chuan class, and suddenly feel like going for the tai chi class also, which is taught byt he same instructor. I think if i force myself to go for the classes, i can at least get some exercise. I really do enjoy the class. Feel like i'm more energetic, and have more control over my own body. I really need to do something bout my body's flexibility. Think my body is very hard.

It's very hazy today around this area, and my eyes' swollen! I'm quite sensitive about this, coz the eyes can't take it. Think some where around this area is burning, coz these few day's weather been very hot and dry. Hope nothing serious over there.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Perhaps ur eyes are too dry? Wearing contact lenses for too long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home