my life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

我们的爱 (Our Love)

I'm listening to this song right now. It's by FIR, a group from Taiwan. The lead singer's voice is damn nice. I like this song a lot, now only the rythm is good, the words are also quite meaningful. When our love had subside, no matter how i wait for you, you won't be coming back. I cry, I sad, no matter what i do, you won't be coming back either. I'm still waiting, and i will wait for you. This is a sad love song, but i just don't know why, i love it very much. The rhytm is very nice, and te arrangement is nice. Her voice is sooo strong, makes me think of Evanescence's Amy Lee. Both of them can just hit the high notes, and stay there for long! So powerful, their voice. I keep repeating this song over and over again, and each time i notice something new. I will never get bored over this song.

I love my life! Feel so happy when i smelled freshly cut grass this morning. It's so refreshing. This morning's weather's not that good, wind is strong, and i thought it's taufan coming, but it's just the haze. So hazy, that i thought it's a storm! this's going to kill me........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home