my life

Friday, August 05, 2005

Just be yourself girl!

A friend told me that she's very sad, coz she just broke up. And the reason for breaking up? The guy said that she's not a party animal, and that she's no fun, that's why he's asking for a breakup. What the f***! Is it a crime that we're nice girls? Is it that bad that we don't smoke and drink, and party our night out to the grave? Mind you excessive alcohol and narcotine will make a female AGE faster! I don't understand that. The only reason i can think of it is that the guy is not genuinely interested to have a stable relationship, he's just asking for a casual fling, where he can bed the girl easy, coz a lot of those girls that party hard are labeled as easy target (but i do not mean ALL, ok). This just pissed me off. I mean, I'M FURIOUS! Who the hell he thinks he is? Asking this kind of things from a girl? What the heck. He thinks the whole wolrd evolved around him is it? He thinks that he's te only male gender in this world is it? I love myself! I won't do this just to please a guy, who definitely don't appreciate who am i, who only wan sex out of me. I mean, don't have doubt in yourself, just get the most out of what you can do, and the path will be in front of you. He's definitely not a husband material also, and I'm very proud to tell the whole world that i'm a wife material! wuakaka... so whoever wants a wife, i'm here! (gosh i'm just toooooo over...)

I just feel sorry for my friend, coz she wasted so much of her time and effort on this guy, but turns out that he's not into her inner beauty, and he's definitely not interested to get a wife. Then i recommend he go back and F*** His Own Ass. what a jerk.

And for my friend, and whoever who's having this kind of problem out there, just be yourself! Don't ever change and degrade yourself for some stupid fellow who don't know how to appreciate you. You deserve a better one!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

yeah... If I were ur fren, I will kick his ASS, let him fly to Holland!!!! kaka

who he think he is? muwhaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home