my life

Friday, August 05, 2005

This is LIFE

Been chatting happily with all the friends, during office hours, but I still finish a lot of work. I've drained my mp3's battery, and i'll be sleeping dead if there's no sound! I have no choice, but to find friends to chat with me (seems like a very valid excuse to chat during office hours.... wuakaka :D)

Been reading some forums online, and bump into a thread by a girl, who's 45kg, height 163, and still she wanna lose weight! She dais she wanna be at 40kg! But then i don't understand is, if she said that she's very very fat (my ass is fatter than hers....), why the hell she put her prettiest pic, showing her stick-body to the whole world! This is just too over! I mean, the-fat-ass-that-writing-now is only 2 cm taller than her, but more than 10kg heavier than her, if she's fat, then I'm OBESE la! I won't give any comment on her thread, coz i think that she's just a big show off there. Ya right, eventhough she's an event show girl, just go back to your own world and blab this and that to all those who's facing the same problem, who wants to be as thin as chopstick. We want to lose weight healthily! I'm going to get a heart attack sooner or later if i see more of her pics........ I guess this is life then, every girl wanna be thinner, and in this world THIN=PRETTY.... i'm too obsessed with the thinness...but i constantly remind myself to lose it healthily, and always eat and exercise! Exercise is the mose important thing in losing weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home