my life

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Finished!

I’ve finished my project! The afterwards work would just be monitoring the cells, and preserve them in nitrogen after 1 or 2 weeks of selective breeding. So I’ve been thinking of going for a holiday. But then, I think it would not happen, coz I still need to write up my thesis, and that would need another 2 or 3 months. I need to work hard! I just hope I will be hardworking enough though. It’s just that, some of my project mates, they still struggling to get the results, so I do feel really fortunate and lucky, coz all my experiments flow smoothly. I’m impressed by their attitude towards all this. They are so strong! I don’t know what would I do if I’m in their shoes. I think I might do something stupid, coz I’m that type that don’t know how to handle stress. My way of distressing is go shopping, eat chocolate, cheese cakes etc. I just hope that things will turn out good next week. I’ll be back to the lab on Monday again, see what can I help. I hope I can learn something from them too.

And when I’m there, I kept thinking, if I wanna continue masters, what should I be doing? I should do some things that have never been done by others. So like, been thinking. But then, I might not even get a place in the lab, though I’ve ask my supervisor. I really hope I can.

There’s a warehouse sales for fragrance today, and my sister’s there now! I’ve ask her to get something nice and cheap for me, hope she’ll be able to find some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home