my life

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Bad Dream

Had a bad dream just now in the evening when I'm having a nap. Maybe I slept too little at night and too much during the day. I can still remember, that I was being chase by something. I don't quite know what is it, just that I know something is after me, and i ran and ran and ran, and woke up with shoulders as stiff as rocks! Once read from magazine that if you have dreams like this, is it because you are under stress, and there's something you need to finish fast. I wonder what's that. I should be enjoying my holiday now! But then, sigh. Work. Really think i need to something to destress myself! I don't have this kind of dreams when I'm facing my finals! Maybe is accumulative.... all the stress accumulated until today, and i had this dream. Just maybe....

So will find something interesting to do to destress myself, and that doesn't include eating ice cream. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home