my life

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A start of a new chapter

Today is the first day i go back to the lab, after I've stop for the past one and a half month to concentrate on my finals. I'm so not familial with all the things! It's like i totally lost track with what i should be doing and what i should not do. I did the things wrongly, and my body's aching now coz i'm so tense up just now. I even forgot to take my gloves off when i open the door! ( for sterility purpose, we can't open the doors with our gloves on, coz scare will have transmition of bacteria) Those steps that were teached by the seniors were all forgotten. I even have to read through the protocol again and again just to make sure i didn't do the wrong thing. I hope the sense of belonging to the lab will eventually come back to me.

Today's just the beginning of another part, and i don't know how long am I going to do it. i really do hope i can finish all of it during these 2 weeks, then i can go back during raya break! i really need a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home