my life

Friday, October 29, 2004

Taxi

The -80C fridge in the lab was broken! Some irresponsible person who broke the lock of the fridge didn’t have the guts to report to us (we share it with some other people). We found it out today that the temperature has risen to 0C! All my DNA that I used so much time and effort to extract will be degraded. All the bacterias. All the solutions. I’m furious! It’s the mentality of some people. If it’s a shared property, somebody else will take the blame. He or she is such a selfish person. The lab had just repaired it few months back. There’s already a big notice in red on the door of the fridge which says `handle with care’. Lab equipments are very fragile! Don’t they understand English? I’m so mad!

So I went to watch movie after all that. The Taxi, starring Queen Latifah, Jimmy Fallon, Gisele Bundchen. Boy, Gisele is HOT! She’s so tall, her legs are soooo long, and her boobs is just wuuuuhh! Queen Latifah is the taxi driver, who has modified her taxi until it’s like a street racing car. Fallon is a police who do not have a driving license, and Gisele and 3 other girls are bank robbers. Then Queen and Fallon team up to catch Gisele and girls who drives a 760 BMW. I had a good time, laughing most of the time. And I’ve notices the director is quite bias. There’s always close up shoots of Gisele’s body, but I don’t even remember the other 3 girls’ face! He emphasized a lot on Gisele, as if like this movie is specially made for her. I know that it’s a remake of the French version of Taxi. I can only remember the incredible taxi, and Gisele’s body. Once again, she is HOT!

It’s weird. I tend to look at the girls’ body more on the whole. I think it’s my problem. I’m too conscious of my own body. Gisele’s sexy, but I think she need more acting training. I’m so mean. Haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home