my life

Monday, October 25, 2004

Registration day!

Today is a lazy day. I didn’t do anything except lying around in my room. Took back some old magazine to read, take back my books to read. Been up at 8.30 morning to do my registration for the next semester, the server was quite fast, compare to my previous years. The problem is that they only allow us to register for 18 credit hours, and I need at least 21.

Got a shock when my friend told me that one of the course that I’ve taken last semester is invalid! I’m so panic! The new head of the division forbidden us to take it, and she didn’t tell us earlier! Most of my coursemates have taken this course (coz it’s easy), I just don’t know how can we settle it. I’m scare this is not the only subject that she forbid us to take, if it turns out most of the subject that I took last semester is invalid, I think I need to extend ONE YEAR, not 1 semester. She’s the new head, and every time she’s like tell us to do things last minute! Our last head allow us to choose freely, but she insist that we chose from only a list, which consist of the hardest papers! Our core paper are already hard, and most of us didn’t do well, if we still do the hardest optional papers, what will happen to our cgpa? I think I need to meet her tomorrow to clarify things up. I just don’t want this to bother me too much. I just hope I can choose the course I like freely.

I slept in the evening, it’s raining and the weather is so cool. The `nine emperor day’ is approaching, so from now on it will rain a lot, until the Chinese new year I suppose. It’s just so weird, when this day is approaching, it always rain. It’s believed that those emperors come with the rain. I’m not sure about the story. Need to go back ask my grandmother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home