my life

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ice cream! Yummy!

It’s been an unfruitful day. I’ve been trying to memorize all the facts, but failed. I’ll doze off every time the notes are in front of me. Haha. Then I’ll turn to food! Snack a few times, Bulla light ice cream in English toffee flavour, yummy! I can’t resist smooth ice cream. Just can’t. It’s so satisfying when I consume half a tube….. and it’s a 2 litre tube! I dare not even look at the measuring tape, I’m so-call in the middle of losing weight. Seems like, ahem, this time it’s not successful, next time la.

Had beef udon as dinner! Taste good. I think some of you guys might notice, I’m most happy when I eat. Haha. Can’t control my mouth, my tongue is constantly searching for food that tastes good. So every time I’m on a diet sure won’t succeed. I just can’t control, I have no restraining power on myself. I just want to eat eat eat! Every time when there’s a TV show about food, I just can’t take my eyes off it, especially those introducing food from mainland China. There’s a lot of weird cooking and interesting food from Chinese! And it just makes me hungrier. Is this normal? That’s why I can’t diet. I just need to accept that I’m fat and ugly. Bleh.

How does it like to be really thin and be able to squeeze yourself into size XS? I do wonder sometimes. (I’m not thinking of becoming size XS though) Every time I go shopping I’m sure to notice some of this girls with anorexic features, and I do wonder is this the price of beauty? Is this what they call beauty? I don’t want to turn into that (ah well, this is my excuse) I just wanna be healthy and thin, and lose some fat around my belly and waist.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger sze said...

come to singapore. you'd never buy ice cream in a tub cos it's more expensive compared to malaysia. or rather, in malaysia your mom would buy it not you. *munches on a slice of 12 grain loaf with flax seed*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home