my life

Monday, November 01, 2004

Cheap!

Early in the morning I’ve went to my sister’s place, to pick her up to go to the fragrance warehouse sales in subang. The sales will start at 11am, but we wait there at 9.30. I really think we can see a lot kind of people during sales, especially warehouse sales, where you can see different kind of attitude coming out. Some can pretend that thy know you, and cut your queue and stand in front of you; some are so rude they just step on you and cut your queue, some will pretend they don’t know there’s a queue there and stand in front of you; some even drive their car and park it in front of you so that they’ll be in the front! You can really see the kiasu-ism of Malaysians during warehouse sales. That’s why o tell myself, I need to go to a few more warehouse sales to get experience, so that next time, I know which kind of warehouse sales are worth of going.

My conclusion for today’s warehouse sales: truly worth it! All of the fragrance are branded stuffs, and usually cost you a lot more if it is bought at a counter. I bought very cheap stuffs, which are still brand new, still in their plastic packaging, and all of them are more than 50% cheaper! I’m already in control, if not, I think I’ll buy a lot more! They are so cheap you wish you have a few credit cards! My sister told me it’s because that most branded fragrance have their own counter now, and their don’t need a distributor anymore. So this distributor needs to clear their stock, before all their fragrance will worth nothing. This kind of opportunity happens once in a life time (this is the excuse for myself when I bought too much). So don’t think they’ll have in in the near future.

Was on the phone with my mother in the evening, when I told her I might need their support if I ever do my masters, she replied me fast that she only support me until my degree, and the second thing she said `why wanna study so much?’ I’m so sad and hurt. Think I need to find my won way if I ever wanna continue. I just hope by the time I finish my degree, things will be better, and I can get a scholarship. I hope, and I’ll pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home