my life

Monday, November 01, 2004

I skip the lab work today. Didn’t feel quite well. Headache when I woke up, feel like my head going to burst. So I slept until 1 in the afternoon. My head still spinning after I woke up, and my eyes are swollen. Can’t stop crying last night. I just can’t stop worrying. I don’t know what can or what should I do! I really need to de-stress myself. It troubles me a lot. I still don’t have any solution for it, and I hope I can figure out something good after all this.

I’ve read Sze-Lyn’s term paper on Marie France Bodyline. It is critical analysis course. (quite similar with my critical thinking course I suppose). Well it’s true, we women tend to find the easiest way to lose weight, and those advertisement target our thinking to earn money. We want the fastest, easiest way, and we do not mind to pay (especially for those kuo tai tai). I was once nearly in the edge of signing for a course from one of the local slimming centres that uses `chili enzymes’ to help `combat fats’. But I control myself, coz there’re still a lot of hidden costs beside the prize that they quote in the ad. Ah well, there’s no easy way out if you want to be slim: eat less, exercise more. I’ve been told over and over again, but still, I hope to get an easier way out! I’m a lazy pig! haha

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger sze said...

critical analysis discourse la. haha. it's like a whole new religion that my lecturer is attempting to convert us into. i am serious. she used the word 'convert'.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger sze said...

critical discourse analysis i mean.
argh.
need sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home