my life

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Holiday's Over

It's over. The holiday is over. I'll be going back to KL tomorrow. Supposely I'll be going back today, following my sister, but then, accident happened, and i need to follow Lucas back. I didn't have the chance to meet up with friends these few days, too much relatives are back, and the family needs to be with them. So busy these few days. Don't quite wanna go back, coz need to concentrate on my work and studies. Have to leave the holiday mood back. Really miss holidays, when i can just sit down and relax, doing nothing.

Ipoh is just sooooooo hot!!! KL is much more cooler! The sun here and burnt me. I'm even scared to stand near the windows, it's THAT hot. There's not breeze, and the air is just hot hot hot! I just wanna strip and sleep the whole day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home