my life

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's just SO NOISY!

I'm out from the comfort of my own home, now in a extremely noisy cyber cafe, finding my way through the dark room, to try to type the whole sentence out straightly. How can people bear with all this kind of noise? And the weird thing is, all of them seems to enjoy it very much, and most of them i can tell, are rich kids. It's just so sad, that they didn't study or do other things that's better. I can't even hear myself cough! And i'm suppose having a flu, with constant cough.

By the way, i'm here to try to find out whether I've got any new mails from my lecturer, who's waiting angrily for my 2nd draft of my thesis. I think i really can't finish the thing, without the help of internet, coz i really do think i don't have enough materials and references. I didn't copy any of the journals, and try my best to do it originally, but i suppose my scientific writing is horrible. She can't accept it, and after having a glance at my partner's, i do agree with her. I did write poorly. I'll try my best to continue with the work, hopefully this friday i can hand it in to her, and with finger crossed, i won't be scold by her. By the way, i'm having a lecture by her tomorrow, and i'm suppose to present my group's work, but i suppose i won't be bother much bout it.

Sze's in town, i really do hopw i can met up with her, and we can have some good talk. It's been few months since i see her, hope she's with Justin, haha. So i can have a look at him too. haha. Miss you girl! see you soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sound so depress, i think if you have tried your best in writing. Its already enough, alot of ppl can write very well, but actually they copy exactly from journal paper. Only these ppl should feel shameful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home