my life

Friday, April 15, 2005

You think you own this ar?

Woke up late this morning, so don't have time to pump petrol. The needle is touching the big E, but have to rush to office. I'm so scared my car would just stop in the middle of the road because the petrol had finished! Luckily it manage to go quite some distance, can tahan till the nearest station. But then encounter a very rude worker at the B* Petrol Station near the Telekom Tower (btw, Telekom had lanched their new logo, looks like tmnet's logo), he snaps at anyone who's in front of him! They are using the very primitive system, whereby you pay the worker there, and they'll punch in the amount of petrol on the machine itself. Aren't all petrol station are required to fix the system where all the petrol kiosks are controlled by the main cashier? It's been a long time since i pump petrol like that. Another guy beside me try to ask him for direction, and he just snaps back :`you no eye see ar?!!!!! see for yourself lar!!! @#$%'. I mean, that guy is asking very nicely for direction, can't you just reply? If you don't feel like replying, can't just point it or what? No one ask you to open your mouth what...... Then it's my turn: 'you didn't see i'm standing here ar? why wanna walk there? you no need think! YOU PAY HERE!' wa lau eh! As if he owns the petrol station! If not my car no petrol, i straight away step into the car and ciao. What the f***, i'm the customer le, can't just keep your mouth shut? as if I'm 3 year old and need some lesson from you. I'm not the only one, after my turn another bus driver also kena gao gao from him. Aiks, no wonder that petrol station don't have much sales. It's in a very strategic place, but every time i see there's not much car there. Ah well, it's a pity though, that he's going be working there for the rest of his life. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home