my life

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is this true?

I've been very very free yesterday, so free until I went to read forums. I usually went to other forums, but yesterday I clicked into the `Love' section. There're so much posts there! Compare to other places, the replaying posts there are fast, long and a lot. Hmm, guess that this Love thing is the problem of a lot of people, especially in this big city. The whole day I just sat there, reading through all the posts. Some wrote in their story, some just wanna find new friends, some are healing their wounds by writing their stories..... Some of it is just like a soap opera, but then it might be true. Blame it on the cyber world. We eon't know whether it's true, but the forumers there just give their symphathy, and help with each other. It'll be quite sad and annoying, if we ever find out that some of their `life' is just a make up. I'll be angry for sure. It's like, we can't talk this with someone else, we definitely can't talk with parents (especially of you're still a teenager), so the forum is a good place to voice out your thought, and get support. It's more like a support group, for people to heal. Guess I've fouund a great place to voice my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home