my life

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm Hungry!

Woke up quite early this morning, need to send my sister to bus stop to g back ipoh. I've been very happy these few days, with the company of my sister. We've watched Japanese cartoon series yesterday! I'm sooooo happy! THis made me remembered all the happy moments when i'm still young, the times when I've spent most of my pocket money renting comics and novels; the times when our mum ound out that we're renting comics, and finally got wacked because of that. Hahaha, great memories. This is my childhood i guess, comics, cartoon, novels. I still love comics very very much. When i've got the money i'm going to collect all my favourite comics!

Feel very hungry right now, havent breakfast. And now I'm suffering gastric. I wanna leave early, need to go out settle sth. And ah yu the fish will be here next thursday! Happy happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home