my life

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

And still they haven't pay me

I've been working part time in this company for the past 1 and a half month, and whill they haven't pay me my salary. It's just few hundrend ringgit, not few thousands! I wonder what had happened to the company. Why they're taking 2 weeks to get my pay cheque ready. I'm just scared that i won't get it. So i didn't go there today, infact i'm very free today, i could have spent the time there key in all the content. I rather don't. I just felt like i've been used, and that's kinda sad experience. Supposedly this kind of big company should have enough money right? I just can't help wondering. This is driving me crazy man! Basically I'm broke now, and without the pay cheque, i don't think i can survive long. Eventhough i got it today, it needs 3 days clearance. Sigh, can they be more considerate? I mean, i do not earn much, it's only few hundred, and they still wanna drag the payment. I hate this. Eventhough last time when i work as a temperory teacher, i didn't get my pay like for 3 months, but then, it's a government job, and i know i will sooner or later get my money. But now this is a different situation! I've bug my supervisor for 2 weeks, but still everyday they're going to give me lame excuse like, the person in charge not in, we need her signature, bla bla bla. I just hate this. My salary is alr so less, then it's been drag for 2 weeks. What should i do? I really have no idea alr. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home