my life

Monday, July 11, 2005

Shopping shopping shopping!

Been shopping for these few days, damn broke now. Bought myself a lot of things, and most importantly CHEAP things. haha. Been to Sungai Wang on saturday, wanted to do massage, but then was given a very very poor reception, and feed back review is not good, and promise myself I'll never go there again. Then shop for the whole day at Sg Wang, bought some items that I like, and got to see some really hot chics there. Sg Wang is actually holding the Miss Active Fasio (the cosmetic brand, Fasio, which is the subsidiary company of Kose) that day, and there're 15 contestant there. SOme of them are very pretty and active, and you can actually see from the way they dance and move their body. And there's a group af performers, whom i belive is personal trainers performed a dance, the girls there have abs man! I mean really abs! You can see the defination of the muscles on her body, and really can see the lines of her abs. So envy me ler...... i and wonder how many hours that she actuall work out to get that kind of body. In the middle of their dance, they started to throw freebies, and that particular thing hit the head of the man behind my sister (and the funny this is, he's BALD), my sister just ran over there, bend down, and pick up the thing, say thankyou, and did a small curtsy to the man, who's still blur. He opened his eyes so wide and watched my sister in astonishment, while rubbing his head. The situation is so funny, and i can't stop laughing all the way back! There're of coz some girls who wanted the gift, but then, maybe they're just too paiseh to bend down to take it like that,since it hits a man's head before hand. Later we went to check out the price, and it's more than RM50! Lose face a bit can get free things, worth it what.

Then later we went to the Guardian warehouse sales, and i get more cheap things there. I'm those who will only buy things on sales, and especially warehouse sales. But ther, i've got te tendency to buy things that i won't be using, or use a few times only. I've limit myself to buying just few items that i'm sure i'll use, and mose importantly, cheap. Got a few eye shadows, 2 way cake, sally hansen nair polish and remover, all cheap. I'm very happy and contended. And i got myself a new watch the other day! THis weekend only spend spend spend! Really need to control myself a little bit, if not I don't think i'll have enough money to last till the end of the month.

Felt very lucky. Coz i still have my sister's there for me when i'm down, and when i don't have anyone else there for me. The last i can say, family first. They are not going to leave and dump you when you're in trouble. Lucky me for my sisters and friends, i can get out of the self pity and misery so fast. I love them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home