my life

Monday, July 11, 2005

UM sucks

It seems like every starting of the semester i'll say the same thing, which is UM sucks. The registration process sucks, there's no coordination between all the lecturers, and the process of registration is just sickening. I thought this is my last semester, it'll be alright, but it is not!!! I'm so headache. They forbid us take one course, on the first day of the class! They shoul've told us earlier, or state it in the time table it's not open for other student, than cancel us all off on the first day of class! How can they do this kind of irresponsible thing? My whole time table gone hay wire! I need to adjust everything. It's ok for me to arrange again, but the biggest problem is, every course is FULL! ALL FULL!!! where can i find a course to take? Obviously the falculty has taken in way too much students, if not there won't be any problem regarding the registration. I just hate to go through this once more. I'ts sickening. I wanna puke. I'm having severe headache. Why can't they just let me through for the last semester? WHy do they have to make my life so damn miserable? I can't take this anymore. It's so dman hard for them to state down the prerequisition? I hate this all la!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home