my life

Thursday, July 07, 2005

KFC!

It's been such a long time since I've taken KFC. Went to the KFC near the uni to meet up with Siok yee and Swit Kuan for lunch, boy i didn't meet them after our last paper in Bangunan Peperiksaan some where 4 months ago? Can't remember. Any where, got a compliment from Swit Kuan that i look slimmer, wuahahahaha. Happy happy. At least those that didn't see for quite some time notice that i'm a little little bit thinner. I didn't take fried chicken, but instead i have nuggets, cheesy wedges (large one), and whipped potato (also large). I'm full! Potatoes really can make you full eh. I don't know that there's SO MUCH people there in the afternoon! That KFC is realy in a strategic place. In the middle of my meal, came Lyan! Then the four of us chit chat there, trying to catch up with each other (also some gossips of our ex coursemates). This is really fun, haveing a group of friends around you, and you have the time to meet with them. It will be harder for us to meet up after my sem starts, and when they all found jobs. I really do enjoy this meal, eventhough it's very fattening. I do look more pretty, didn't I?

Sze just sent me this.
















I think this is a photo that we took when we're having our lunch at Swiss in Greentown there. I don't quite remember when was it, but hmm, i do look more pretty now, wuakaka. Later i'll post it up ya, my recent photos, after i have my haircut, coz now I look horrible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home