my life

Monday, June 27, 2005

Life is like a bed of roses, is it?

I've been cracking my head, trying to think of what to do with my life. I've always wanted to further studies, but then there's the $$ problem, then it's quite hard for me. Sad to say my parents have never been supportive on this, and what they want me to do is to gradute faster, and start earning money for them. I've tried very hard to communicate with them, but failed. Everything matters to them is money, not us. I know some of you will scold me for saying this, but this is what happening in my family. A mere degree is more that enough to survive, that's their thinking. But with the course that i studied, it's hard. I wanna continue doing what i love best, but have to compromise, coz $$. And again, i wanna do the things that i like, but without $$, you can't have anything that you want. THis is cruel, i'm sad. But i'm trying my very best to do my part pf research, hope i can get the things i want in my life. I've always been unlucky, hope this time things will be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home