my life

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I need motivation!

Been quite slack these few days, ate a lot, then didn't exercise a bit. LEt me see, according to my diary, the last time that i exercise is 2 weeks ago! How can i lose weight if i continue ot be like this? Sister's here for a week, then later meet fish fish, then prepare to go penang with sis. I'd a date with some of the online forum members to meet up one month later, to compare our results. I don't wanna still be like this, without any change. I really need a change! Btw, Sze said something that it's the first time that she saw me letting down my hair when i picked her up yesterday, is it so? I never let my hair down? How awful and sad. What's the use of me keeping my hair, if i never let it down? I need a hair cut, badly. I really think that if my hair cut is good, no matter what i do with my hair it'll still look good. My sister's hairstylist commented my hair will be very flat and lifeless if i do rebonding, coz i don't have thick hair. What can i do now? Need to find good hair stylist, then can give me a good cut. Then i have to pay a lot. sigh. This is the price. You want good service, you have to pay. Or should i just cut it short? What else can i do? Colour it? That will cost more. I'm just a poor student, can't afford all that. Think i just need to spend on the hair cut, other than that, i'll wait, until i have more money.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for information on Stress-Management. Thanks ymeng for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Stress-Management. Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home