my life

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

shu uemura eyelash curler

Met up with my coursemate Lyan for dinner just now. We had roaster chicken! The muffin is just soooooooooo nice. It's so chocalatey, and so soft and warm..... feel xin fu when i just had a bite. i think i can finish half a dozen, haha. Wanted to buy some for my housemates, but then they'd run out of it, so maybe next time la, i can treat them to nice, warm chocolate muffins. We had some small talk, mostly bout our ex and current coursemates. And again i feel a bit sad, how come people can be so childish and naive, that they judge people by their results? sigh.... we are coursemates la, they can't even give a smile and a hello when saw each other in the hall. I really don't understand it. Is results so important? Is it thatbeing one of the `in' crowd that important? I'm sad and frustrated. Coz i've always been getting this kind of treatment from all those so called students with good results. They make me feel like i'm a piece of trash, coz i'm not as good as they are. When i talk to them they constantly make me feel small, and i start to hate myself for being manipulated by them. Maybe they didn't mean anything, but i just feel that way. I hope i can have more confidence in myself. I know i'm good, coz I AM GOOD. it's just that i'm bad in choosing the subjects that i have, that's all, haha.

Got myself a shu uemura eyelash curler! Been eyeing that for a long time, since i've been using lash lengthening thingy, and suddenly my lashes are long enough for me to curl! haha. happy bout this, so will practice using it for sometime first before i really use it. as u can see, i'm a damb ass when it's related to makeup. really need to pump up my skills on this.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger sze said...

Girl me going to be in KL on Monday and Tuesday. Shopping? SMS me yea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home