my life

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm melting

It's so hot today! I can't even go out for a while. Luckily i came back home early today. Part time for a shirt while, cannot stand the network, so came back. Need to wait for the previous tenant to come back to pack her things. But then, it's only the movers ( i should say mover, coz there's only 1 person came) came. How can he a lone take so many things? There's a big cupboard, a queen size matress, a table, a 29 inch tv and stand, a lot of clothes, etc etc etc. She only disclosed that she has a matress and a cupboard that need to be shifted. The mover didn't even bring a trolley! It's like, if you have that much things, be honest and tell. If not how can people arrange your things and move for ya? It's like, she keep blaming the chief tenant for not packing her things for her, and she keep saying ` didn't XX said she's packed EVERYTHING for me?' wah lau! as if the chief tenant your mother la! Do everything for you la! you didn't pay the rent alr ok, and she let you put your things in the unit, she can (i mean WE, i'm staying here right now) just throw everything out of the unit! But then, she did ask for my help, and i'm willing to help, as long as it don't use up soo much of my time. I wasted 2 wednesday afternoon for her, just stuck inside the room waiting for her movers to come. Last week is he don't know how to come, now the 2nd time is she didn't disclose everything to the movers, and he can't carry everything all by himself. I wonder what would happen next time. She didn't have the time to come? Or there's something else that she needs to take? Or she wants to leave everything here? I do wonder. C'mon la. Be honest. Just disclose everything! Let people have the time to plan ahead. Not only for the movers, for me too! Coz i'm the only one FREE for the time being, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home