my life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What a coincidence!

ok, this is it. I'm sick and tired of the slow conncetion. Why is it the boss sooooooooooo stingy? Imagine there're more than 80 individuals working in that company, and we have to share a mere 1MB line? Everyone's is doing work, and a lot of them is uploading pictures and wallpapers, and i'm there to upload my sms content. How to work? I'm so pissed off these few days, i nearly throw the whole monitor to the floor! It's jus SOOOOO slow! I wait there more than i work, the only hour which is smooth is when EVERYONE in the company went for lunch, then i can upload my things smoothly. How can the boss don;t understand? If the company has a faster internet line, then everyone will be working faster, then when the work's done faster, the company can earn more. Now mosst of us just sat there to wait for a smoother connection, i can say that 70% of the time i'm in office, that's the total time that i just sat there and wait. Everything that i do requires the internet, i can't do anything with internet! sigh, boss ar, we need faster connection ar! it's so slow, how to work? I'm only a part timer, i only work there for 4 hours, imagine those permanent staff, for whols day, just wait! waste so much time and effort.

Just came back from sending a friend to the lrt station, and i met Susan! She's the one that taught me the art of culturing cells, she's the first one to actually exposed me to the lab culture. I'm very grateful to her, and now she's stayong opposite of my unit! Happy to see her, it's like the chinese said `yuan fen', i met her when i'm doing my training in IMR (she's working in the lab where i went tumpang for few days), then now she's staying opposite me. Quite good, i should go find her some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home