my life

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The thing do works

I try to make it a habit to fill in my brows and apply mascara everyday. I noticed that my lashes are longer than it used to be! Happy leh. The product that some forumers intro is really working, and it works best if used together with the lengthening mascara. For the past 2 months, i apply the lengthening protein onto my lashes every night, but without using the masara. I just started to use both product day and night last week, and my lashes are way longer, eventhough with the help of the night protein they're a bit longer. Hmm, this is good. Will ask my sister to work harder, don't be lazy. It's just great. At last i have a little bit of eyelashes that can be curled using eyelash curler. haha. sorry for this, i'm just too happy.

I might be going back to ipoh this weekend, since my sister might be going back too. I miss her a lot, and feel a bit sad, for it's hard for me to meet her up in the future, since she's in penang, and i'm in KL. I went to check the air ticket price in air asia, and it cost quite a lot, around 150 for return ticket too. The bus ticket only cost around 25. Taking flight is more comfortable i guess, but it's way too expensive for a student. Ah well, i need to talk to her though, just hope she'll be back this weekend, and i can go back meet her, before my last semester starts.

Visited the Loreal Paris China webpage. Try to find out which makeup suits my skin condition, but didn't gain much, except there's a few video clips that teaches u how to makeup. But the one that was taught in Lancome Taiwan site is much easier, and less fuss. It's so easy that u see ppl applying makeup, and when it's done by yourself, it's disastrous! I really think i need more practice. I sure do. As the saying goes, there's not ugly woman, just lazy woman. I'll work hard to become more pretty! Not to say i'm not pretty now, i'm pretty, but there's a little bit of flaws here and there, and i'm going to work hard to correct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home